Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday Morn

Ooooh... it was no fun getting up this morning!
3 days at the coast and my blood got thin. This Joburg winter thing is cold. Can't believe I was running around with a T-shirt on the last 3 days!
 
Umhlanga was such fun! Stayed with my sweet friend Patti who opened her brand new shop Scrap 'n Patch this weekend. She had such special ladies coming in to do my mini album classes. Was such fun to see people I recognise from previous classes I've done in Umhlanga.
 
Also got to teach at Scrapbook Junction. The ladies laugh as I try and stand in the same spot where I can see the sea through the window.
 
I so enjoy sharing with everyone I meet through scrapbooking.
 
Started reading Cathy Z's new book - all I can say is YES!! I totally get it, and I feel so encouraged to scrapbook my moments.
 
Trying to get this photo thing right....
 
blessings
{L}
 

No comments: